Game of Thrones Agile Retrospective #
Winter is here! What better way to get your Game of Thrones-loving team to start a conversation about a project than this fun, themed retrospective. You can also use this as a futurespective to create conversation and capture early insights into the direction of a project or sprint.
1. Explain the theme and the three categories:
- Outcome = Iron Throne. What was the end goal?
- Challenges = White Walkers. What were the roadblocks, risks, and challenges along the way?
- How You Got There = Dragon. What were tools, resources, and milestones that got you to the "Iron Throne" (the outcome).
2. Everyone writes their thoughts for each category:
Create one sticky per idea, and place it under its corresponding column.
3. Discuss each sticky as a team:
Have the scrum master read out each sticky, allowing the team to respond to and discuss each idea.
We hope you enjoy this activity as much as we did. Valar morghulis!