Inventory management app
Introducing, Cetaris Count
Cetaris Count is an inventory count app designed to optimize the inventory process. Complete counts, scan barcodes, and improve inventory control from the palm of your hand. Cetaris Count is currently only available with the purchase of maintenance software.
Why choose Cetaris Count?
With part barcode scanning, spend more time on the work that matters, like achieving 100% accuracy in the parts room. Use your device camera to scan parts, select the quantity, and instantly update your counts.
- Update counts in real-time
- Improve efficiency of counts
- Increase data quality by reducing data entry work
With a clear line-of-sight into counts, you can identify and address changes as they occur to optimize inventory control.
- Complete counts with a simple, easy-to-use count sheet
- Sort inventory counts by facility, main, and alternate bins
- Revisit count history
Manage-by-exception with alerts and warnings designed to flag suspect count entries, identify when parts end up in the wrong bin, and prevent errors before they occur.
- Monitor and flag inventory variances
- Prevent inventory loss with automate recounts and bin assignments
- Generate alerts so the right people stay informed
Available with Cetaris maintenance software
Cetaris Count can be added to any subscription of Cetaris Fleet and Cetaris Fixed Asset.