Table of Contents
Why Choose Cetaris?
Labor and productivity
Digitize work order management to help improve the experience for the humans behind the wrench. Plus, improve visibility into asset availability, shift scheduling, and task progress with real-time reports.
- Digitize work orders
- Automate PM scheduling
- Meet safety and compliance standards
- Pre-schedule shifts to decrease labor and asset downtime
- Benchmark labor with codified standard repairs
- Capture a history and audit trail of work completed
Never miss out on warranty again. Increase warranty reimbursement by tracking warranty agreements and flagging warrantable parts and labor from the work order.
- Report on missed warranties, chronic repairs, and more
- Track failure patterns to increase OEM accountability
- Track chronic repairs that occur outside of warranty
- Gauge the value of your warranties and extended warranties
- Expedite supplier payments with aged trial balance reports
We understand that a powerful solution is one that talks to your other enterprise apps. Cetaris Fleet seamlessly integrates with over 150+ third parties to eliminate information silos.
- Integrate mission-critical systems from ERP to Telematics
- Increase productivity and data accuracy with automation
- Reduce manual reconciliation and manual data entry
- Flow data between all your systems in real-time
Data, analytics, and reporting
Access a variety of reporting tools to view your data spread and standard deviation metrics while building your own reports using the dimensions that matter to you.
- Monitor changes in real-time with manage-by-exception reports
- Understand your future critical path with predictive analytics
- Benchmark your operations with industry-standard KPIs
- Gain metrics to support evidence-based decision making
- Understand trends with predictive maintenance reports
Awards and recognition
Estimated Warranty Reimbursement Increase
Are there warranty dollars in your operation going unclaimed? Get an estimate of your potential reimbursement increase.