Table of Contents
Why Choose Cetaris ?
Labor and productivity
Digitize work order management to help improve the experience for the humans behind the wrench. Plus, improve visibility into asset availability, shift scheduling, and task progress with real-time reports.
- Digitize work orders
- Automate PM scheduling
- Meet safety and compliance standards
- Pre-schedule shifts to decrease labor and asset downtime
- Benchmark labor with codified standard repairs
- Capture a history and audit trail of work completed
Never miss out on warranty again. Increase warranty reimbursement by tracking warranty agreements and flagging warrantable parts and labor from the work order.
- Report on missed warranties, chronic repairs, and more
- Track failure patterns to increase OEM accountability
- Track chronic repairs that occur outside of warranty
- Gauge the value of your warranties and extended warranties
- Expedite supplier payments with aged trial balance reports
We understand that a powerful solution is one that talks to your other enterprise apps. Cetaris Fleet seamlessly integrates with over 150+ third parties to eliminate information silos.
- Integrate mission-critical systems from ERP to Telematics
- Increase productivity and data accuracy with automation
- Reduce manual reconciliation and manual data entry
- Flow data between all your systems in real-time
Data, analytics, and reporting
Access a variety of reporting tools to view your data spread and standard deviation metrics while building your own reports using the dimensions that matter to you.
- Monitor changes in real-time with manage-by-exception reports
- Understand your future critical path with predictive analytics
- Benchmark your operations with industry-standard KPIs
- Gain metrics to support evidence-based decision making
- Understand trends with predictive maintenance reports
Awards and recognition
Estimated Warranty Reimbursement Increase
Are there warranty dollars in your operation going unclaimed? Get an estimate of your potential reimbursement increase.
Frequently asked questions:
How much does fleet maintenance software cost?
The answer, as always is, it depends on the system. Systems can range from free up to thousands of dollars per month. Most maintenance software designed for fleets will be priced per asset instead of per user. Then, add-ons from services, integrations, premium features will be factored in. A good software partner will have a solid requirements building phase that is then used to deliver a detailed quote, after some refinements they will deliver a final proposal.
For example, Cetaris pricing is built for each fleet around their unique needs and requirements. We base our monthly fees on the number of assets in your fleet plus customizations. Most Cetaris customers pay at least +$1000/month. We are a mid-market solution, not the cheapest or most expensive, but with a 95% customer retention rate, and a solution that helps customers reach ROI in a year, we believe we have the strongest focus on longterm value.
What does fleet maintenance management software do?
Fleet management software is an umbrella term for software designed to help with the overall management of a fleet. Maintenance software allows fleet managers to focus in on the maintenance process to drive process optimizations.
Key features are as follows:
- Report on maintenance of assets
- Preventative maintenance schedules
- Alerts for repairs
- Inventory management
- Warranty tracking
- A work order system to track repairs
- DOT compliance
- Comprehensive business intelligence reporting
- Talks with other software systems
- And much more
How do I keep track of fleet maintenance?
Fleet maintenance accounts for on average about 20% of a trucking company’s total costs behind fuel costs and lease payments. Maintenance is one of the few areas where you may have more control over your spend whether you are outsourcing or completing most of your maintenance in house. The key to taking control of your maintenance regimen is compiling high quality data. Historically this was done on paper and through spreadsheets, but organizations that want accurate, real-time insights should consider fleet maintenance software.