Cetaris Accessibility Guidelines
If you are a visitor with a disability and require accommodations at any Cetaris location, we welcome you to submit a detailed request for assistance using our Contact Us Form.
Accessibility Statement for Cetaris
Cetaris Inc. is committed to making our environment as welcoming and accessible as we can for customers, visitors, and team members with disabilities.
In keeping with our own Core Values of ‘Respect the Individual’ and ‘Strive for Excellence’, our plan for making Cetaris products and services accessible to all customers is consistent with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) principles of independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity.
Measures to support accessibility
Cetaris Inc takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Cetaris product suite:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Integrate accessibility into our hiring practices.
- Provide accessible formats for implementation, training, and meeting documentation upon request.
- Provide WCAG compliant end user training videos and customer webinars, or provide alternative formats as necessary.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Cetaris is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions. As our website cetaris.com is updated, we will continue to ensure the content is in an accessible format in compliance with the WCAG 2.0, Level AA standards.
Accessibility of the Cetaris website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Cetaris Inc assessed the accessibility of Cetaris product suite by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Multi-year Accessibility Plan
If you are visiting any Cetaris location, please call our Accessible Customer Service Help Line at 416-679-2727 to plan your visit or to request help upon your arrival. Feel free to request a copy of Cetaris’ Accessible Customer Service Plan to help you plan your visit. Cetaris is committed to fulfilling our requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. To read more about our commitments to accessibility, our Multi-year Accessibility Plan.