Fixed Asset Assistant™: Manufacturing and Distribution
Cetaris’ Fixed Asset Assistant links together asset management, maintenance, inventory, and purchasing for quick and easy tracking and decision making. This solution will help you increase the return on your assets and decrease your operational costs.
The key benefits Fixed Asset Assistant will bring to your business include:
1. Reduction in Equipment Downtime - You’ll save time and money by migrating from corrective to preventive maintenance.
2. Prolonged Asset Lifecycles - Your equipment uptime will be maximized through disciplined maintenance scheduling.
3. Less Paperwork and Better Records Organization - Your employees will have the ability to record tasks and inventory quickly and easily.
4. Inventory Management - Your inventory levels will be corrected by the system, with warnings of critical part shortages and the elimination of obsolete parts.
5. Empirical Decision Support - You’ll gain an instant line of sight into the critical aspects of your operation through flexible business intelligence and reporting, ultimately helping you base your decisions on accurate and timely information.
6. Single-Click Granularity - You’ll have the ability to analyze important elements of your business with drill-down functionalities from wherever you are in the application.
Effectively Manage your Fixed Assets
Fixed Asset Assistant helps you manage and track your entire portfolio of assets from a single viewpoint. For further organization, you’ll have the ability to separate your assets by division, location, department, and business unit, and you can also group certain assets together into sub-systems.
All of your asset costs can be tracked including maintenance, repairs, leases, and depreciation rates, with full audit trails available for your review. You’ll be able to see repair histories for each asset including parts and labor expenses – sorted by location, department, equipment type, part type, or unit ID number.
Keep Track of Preventive Maintenance
Fixed Asset Assistant prevents equipment breakdowns and failures which can negatively impact your overall production and profits. Through the documentation of activities to be analyzed for trends and chronic problems, your preventive maintenance, standard repairs, recalls, and safety campaigns will be simplified.
Fixed Asset Assistant automatically notifies you of maintenance due dates in advance, and allows you to create ‘standard jobs’ for each asset, with the necessary ‘lock out – tag out’ instructions.
Benefits of Accurate Scheduling
Fixed Asset Assistant™ allows you to monitor and schedule your equipment’s maintenance based on a variety of meter readings including odometer, hours, days, calendar dates, and days of the week.
Whether you have manufacturing systems, conveyor belts, HVAC equipment or airport ground machines, Fixed Asset Assistant is a monitoring and scheduling system that can help you stay organized.
Work Order Management
With Fixed Asset Assistant you can automatically create work orders for routine maintenance and standard jobs to eliminate manual input. If an unscheduled repair arises, the system will give you an easy method to create and schedule a work order - which seamlessly integrates with our parts and inventory module.
Your technicians will be given a single line of sight into all of the information they need to do their job effectively (repair history, parts, warranty details, and lock out – tag out instructions).
Your workers will automatically be flagged during a repair if the item is still under warranty, and will then be immediately prompted to enter the cause, complaint and correction – with full system updates executed once completed.
Warranty Management that will Save You Money
OEM and replacement part warranties are tracked by Fixed Asset Assistant with preset alerts for your technicians to see in the event of a warranty-eligible repair. Warranty claims and reconciliations are preset functions which serve to eliminate the need for re-entering data and substantially increase your collection of eligible warranty reimbursements.
Fixed Asset Assistant tracks the parts and inventory information that you need to manage your departments and provides you with:
- Fast part and inventory look-up
- Tracked inventory statuses
- Elimination of costly out-of-stock scenarios
- Reduction in slow moving items
- Automated re-order and overage status functionality
- Tracked primary and/or preferred suppliers
- List of alternative suppliers
- Utilization of VMRS codes to standardize part numbering
- Ability to view detailed purchase lists
- Automated PO generation
Convenient Purchase Order Management
Fixed Asset Assistant allows you to quickly enter purchase orders or have them automatically generated when your inventory items reach a predetermined threshold. Our system makes purchase orders work for you - instead of you working around purchase orders - and you can add, change, delete and print as needed.