About us #
Cetaris builds leading-edge Enterprise Asset Management software to help some of the world’s largest organizations to manage millions of fleet and fixed assets in over fifty countries. We enable customers to mine mission-critical data to optimize the maintenance of their assets. In 2020, Cetaris won Best Tech Work Culture at the Timmy Awards.
Our diverse and deeply knowledgeable team loves solving problems for our customers and enjoys a great work-life balance, including team events such as BBQs and ski days, and initiatives that support our local community.
Ongoing learning and knowledge sharing are a big part of our workplace culture with opportunities to develop a wide range of professional skills. Learning support at Cetaris is tailored to suit individual needs and includes industry events, mentoring, resources for self-study, and a first-class rewards program for industry certifications.
About the role #
You will be part of our Professional Services and User Education teams who implement software and then train and support end-users in asset management settings including Transportation, Construction, Oil & Gas, Schools, Grocery, and Distribution. You will play an integral role in the lifecycle of each customer organization. You will support users from asset operations managers to end-user technicians on our mission-critical software on both desktop and mobile platforms.
Our team is dedicated to excellence in customer service, helping mission-critical operations go live successfully, providing core user support, remote assistance, phone, and online request management, and ongoing user education, including video content and knowledge base development.
Growth opportunities include Software Implementation Specialist, Software Trainer, and Technical Sales.
What you will do #
- Work with customers inside and outside of the organization, using your finely-tuned relationship building abilities to develop primary relationships with asset operation leaders, acting as their go-to person for the duration of their team’s interaction with Cetaris
- Work closely with implementation, training, and our field support specialists to provide integrated end-to-end care for a seamless customer care experience from implementation and go-live through to effective daily use of our software
- Resolve support incidents independently in customers’ environments including interrelated hardware, software, network communication, and 3rd party application issues
- Effectively manage your time to prioritize and achieve closure on multiple customer requests
- Communicate how our applications can be applied to satisfy changes in customers’ business processes
- Interact with product teams, articulating customers’ requests as input towards future product design and supporting the overall quality assurance effort
- Contribute to the development of product training videos, Help system, and knowledge base articles as part of the online training end users can access
Requirements and skills #
- 1-2 years experience supporting core users on computer software, ideally business applications
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relations skills both on the phone and online
- Dedication to tracking detail, consistent delivery of standards, and outstanding follow-up ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex concepts in user-friendly terms, precisely and efficiently capture user requests and develop knowledge base content
- Resourceful and collaborative, you engage other team members in a timely resolution of customer needs
Bonus points #
- Experience in the transportation/logistics industry
- Accounting knowledge: general ledger, cost centers as applied to different business cases, etc
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and above
- Bilingual French/English or working knowledge of French
Location and hours #
During these unprecedented times, our team is working 100% remotely and future plans around our location are still open. Our primary goal is to keep our team and their families safe during the pandemic.
The ability to work a rotating schedule is required. Customer Support Analysts work eight-hour shifts, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 8pm.
This is a permanent full-time position (40 hours/week), with an annual salary (based on experience) plus bonus. Shared medical and dental benefits.
Why you want to be at Cetaris
- When we’re working from home we host virtual team events including cooking classes, online games, costume contests, and other on-camera fun
- When we’re in the office we host outdoor team events including good food, skiing, summer BBQs, foosball tournaments, potlucks, boat rides, and more
- Flexible work hours
- Sit/stand workstations
- Learning support customized to your needs
- Health benefits
- Support for you and your significant others during COVID times
Our Core Values #
- Respect the Individual
- Work with Integrity
- Encourage Innovation
- Strive for Excellence
- Persevere – Never Give Up
- Always Learn & Share
- Have Fun – Enjoy the Journey
How to Contact Us #
If our Junior Software Customer Support Analyst role sounds like a good fit for you, please send us your letter of introduction and resume to [email protected]. We thank you for your interest and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Accessibility and Inclusion at Cetaris #
At Cetaris, we believe in providing a safe, equitable, and accessible space for all. If you are an applicant with a disability, we encourage you to reach out to discuss your individual accessibility needs at any phase in the application process. Email us at [email protected] to begin the conversation.