Cetaris apps (Fix, Count, Approve, Plan, and Vendor) are browser-based software, which means it can be run on all MacOS, iOS, Windows, and Android operating systems.
These new generation applications were primarily designed to work on mobile and tablet devices and will run on both iOS and Android operating systems.
In this article, we'll cover:
- Minimum browser requirements
- Supported operating systems
- Hardware requirements
- Minimum Browser Requirements
1. Supported browsers
- Chrome (On Android, Windows, Apple - macOS)
- Safari (On Apple - macOS and iOS only)
- Edge (On Windows only)
- Cetaris next generation apps require modern browsers with up-to-date versions to give you the best experience. The minimum browser requirements include the latest versions of the browsers listed above.
- If you are using Chrome on iOS, it does not support barcode scanning in any version of the browser. For example, on an iPhone, if you want to use the barcode scanner you will need to use an up-to-date version of Safari.
- Camera-enabled features are only supported on Android and iOS devices (Windows and macOS do not currently support this)
- If you are having trouble using the application or things don’t look right, try updating to the latest version of your browser. For the best experience and for optimal security, it is always best to enable automatic updates to ensure you stay up-to-date.
- If you are wondering what browser you are using, check your browser and operating system versions
2. Supported operating systems #
- MacOS (Apple)
- Windows (PC Only)
Cetaris next generation apps require modern operating systems (OS) with up-to-date versions to give you the best experience. The minimum requirements include the latest versions of the operating systems listed above.
3. Hardware Requirements #
Cetaris Fix, Approve and Count apps have been created in a way that will work across devices, no matter the screen size. Which gives you the ability to use a phone while you are on-the-go or on a desktop machine when you are stationary. Cetaris Plan and Cetaris Vendor have been specifically designed as applications for desktop and tablet.
If you are using a mobile device, then you can access everything that you would be able to from a tablet or desktop. This applies to iPads, tablets, or mobile devices running operating systems like iOS and Android.
A good rule to follow for mobile and tablet devices is the newer the device, the faster the application will run. If you are using an older device (2 or more years old) it will likely run slower than a newer device with modern hardware.
4. Supported device types: #
- iOS (Apple) - iPad, iPhone
- macOs (Apple) - Desktop
- Android - phone, tablet
- Google Pixel phones
- Windows - Desktop only
- Plan and Vendor are designed to run on tablet and desktop only
- While Fix, Count, and Approve run on tablet, mobile, and desktop
There are constantly new devices and new versions to be aware of. It would be impossible to be able to cover all of them here without it being out of date the next day. We test all our applications with a variety of devices on different operating systems and browsers. We don’t have every device on the market to test so if you do find that something is not working properly, please reach out to our team through the Contact Support feature. Once reported, our team will investigate the issue.
If you have questions about a specific device and whether or not it is supported, please reach out to our team.