Join Cetaris as a Customer Support Analyst for our Enterprise Asset Management software, and help some of the
world’s largest organizations to manage millions of assets in over fifty countries. This is a permanent position, with
salary plus bonus and shared medical/dental benefits, and an environment with excellent work-life balance.
As part of our Customer Services team which implements, trains, and supports software end users in asset
management settings including Transportation, Construction, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing & Distribution, you will
play an integral role in the lifecycle of each customer organization. Our team is dedicated to excellence
in customer service, providing frontline end user support, remote assistance, phone and on-line request
management, and knowledge base development.
- Thrive on learning new software, problem solving, and responding to customer needs
- Are able to work a rotating schedule including some fixed evening hours
- Would like the challenge of supporting some of the largest customers in the world
...we'd like to meet you!
You should apply if
- You have 1 to 2 years’ experience supporting end users of computer software, ideally business applications
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relations skills both on the phone and on-line
- Dedication to tracking detail, consistent delivery of standards, and outstanding follow up ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex concepts in user-friendly terms precisely and efficiently capture user requests, and develop knowledge base content
- Resourceful and collaborative, you engage other team members in timely resolution of customer needs
As CSA you will
- Work with customers inside and outside of the organization
- Resolve support incidents independently in customers’ environments including interrelated hardware, software, network communication, and 3rd party application issues
- Communicate how our applications can be applied to satisfy changes in customers’ business processes
- Effectively manage your time to prioritize and achieve closure on multiple customer requests
- Interact with product teams, articulating customers’ requests as input towards future product design and supporting the overall quality assurance effort
Annual salary (based on experience) + bonus. Shared medical and dental benefits.
How to apply
If our Customer Support Analyst role sounds like a good fit for you, send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.