Be part of a supportive, bright team of people, helping us build our Enterprise Asset Management software for Fortune 10 customers.
We are looking for Intermediate / Senior .NET Developers - Server Side to join our server-side software development team to design, develop, document,
and unit test on major enterprise-level applications in C#.
You should apply if
- You have 5 to 10 years’ design and development experience writing large-scale business solutions in C#, .Net, and SQL Server Database
- You have a strong interest and ability in server-side development with the opportunity to optimize server side business objects.
- Database development and query writing are areas where you shine, and you enjoy best working in the server side to middle tier.
- You're a quick learner with a passion for solving business problems and meeting end user requirements
- You easily grasp and interpret complex business concepts / processes / rules
- You can clearly articulate your design ideas and concepts to others verbally and in writing. At the same time you are open minded and adaptable enough to collaborate on the final design.
- You are persistent by nature, and focused on achieving your project team’s outcomes
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and the Microsoft Office and Windows platforms
Helpful but not required
- Microsoft Certification: MCPD Web Developer 4.0
- Experience with well-implemented Agile, and able to contribute ideas to evolving our process
- Knowledge of asset management or transportation maintenance industries or the curiosity to learn!
Annual salary (based on experience) + bonus. Shared medical and dental benefits.
How to apply
If our .NET Developer - Server Side role sounds like a good fit for you, send us your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
We thank you for your interest, and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.