Do you thrive on learning new software, problem solving, and responding to customer needs? Would you like the
challenge of supporting Fortune 500 customers? Join Cetaris as a Customer Support Analyst for our Enterprise Asset Management software.
As part of our Customer Services team which implements, trains and supports software - in asset management settings
including Construction, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing & Distribution - you will play an integral role
in the lifecycle of each customer organization. You will support core users from asset operations managers to end user
technicians on our mission critical software on both desktop and mobile platforms.
Our diverse and deeply knowledgeable team loves solving problems for our customers, and enjoys a great work-life balance, including team events such as BBQs and ski days, and initiatives that support our local community.
Ongoing learning and knowledge sharing are a big part of our workplace culture with opportunities to develop a wide range of professional skills. Learning support at Cetaris is tailored to suit individual needs and includes industry events,
mentoring, resources for self-study, and a first-class rewards program for industry certifications.
See our team in action at our Stack Overflow page.
Our northwest GTA location is easily accessed from the 427, 401, 400, and 407 as well as by public transit. Free parking is available for all team members!
This is a permanent position, with salary plus bonus and medical/dental benefits.
As Customer Support Analyst you will
- Work with customers inside and outside of the organization, using your finely-tuned relationship building abilities to develop primary relationships with asset operation leaders, acting as their go-to person for the duration of their team’s interaction with Cetaris.
- Work closely with implementation, training, and our field support specialists to provide integrated end-to-end care for a seamless customer care experience from implementation and go-live through to effective daily use of our software.
- Resolve support incidents independently in customers’ environments including interrelated hardware, software, network communication, and 3rd party application issues.
- Effectively manage your time to prioritize and achieve closure on multiple customer requests.
- Communicate how our applications can be applied to satisfy changes in customers’ business processes.
- Interact with product teams, articulating customers’ requests as input towards future product design and supporting the overall quality assurance effort.
Desired Skills, Values, and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting core users on computer software, ideally business applications.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer relations skills both on the phone and on-line.
- Dedication to tracking detail, consistent delivery of standards, and outstanding follow up ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex concepts in user-friendly terms, precisely and efficiently capture user requests, and develop knowledge base content.
- Resourceful and collaborative, you engage other team members in timely resolution of customer needs.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule.
Helpful but not required
- The transportation / logistics industry.
- Accounting knowledge: general ledger, cost centers as applied to different business cases, etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2014.
- Supporting applications written in Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Bilingual French/English or working knowledge of French.
How to Contact Us
If our Customer Support Analyst role sounds like a good fit for you, send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest, and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.