We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our tighly-knit Agile web engineering team on the ground floor as
we deliver cutting edge web experiences across desktop, tablet and mobile users. This is a permanent full-time role located
You will be helping us build the next generation of web and mobile web applications using Angular JS for our Enterprise Asset Management
platform for Fortune 10 customers.
Technology is at the core of all our products, and the right candidate will share our enthusiasm for continuous learning. The right candidate
has spent several years developing advanced web and mobile web applications and can leverage their keen sense of technology to deliver
exceptional user experiences. You are also pragmatic in outlook, an excellent communicator, have great work ethic and feel strong ownership
for the end result.
You’ll be responsible for gaining a thorough understanding of the latest web technologies to build sophisticated, high performance, data-driven
user experiences for our clients. You will also be involved in the continued innovation of our front-end web application framework and
extensions to the platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' experience with responsive web design and mobile web UX standards
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes to guide product design and that demonstrate a strong visual design asthetic
- Expert understanding of RESTFul architecture and API’s
- Ability to create sophisticated UI features for high performance, scalable web applications
- Deliver features that are secure against the threats faced on the web
- You have strong TDD skills, believe in automated testing and are an expert at debugging code using debuggers and other tools
- Ability to evaluate and make effective recommendations of open source frameworks/libraries
- Mentor other team members and share best practices for front-end engineering
- Experience with version control systems like Git and Team Foundation Server
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Experience with TypeScript, Visual Studio 2013, BreezeJS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular, Durandal, Jasmine, Node, Grunt/Gulp, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI, .NET, C# and SQL Server
- If available, a portfolio that demonstrates your deep visual and user experience design skills
- You contribute to or work with Open Source web projects
- Exposure to Dev-Ops practices is an asset, as we seek to eliminate friction and drive automation
- Experience with asset management systems
- Agile team experience
Annual salary (based on experience) + bonus. Shared medical and dental benefits.
How to apply
Send us your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com