Looking for a great long term career opportunity? Cetaris seeks a full-time Junior Systems Integration Data Analyst who loves learning and
complex problem-solving to assist us in designing and implementing complex data integrations that are innovative, scalable and high performance.
By helping some of the world’s largest organizations to manage millions of fleet and fixed assets in over fifty
countries, we enable them to mine mission-critical data and ultimately help them to reduce their carbon footprint.
Is ‘learning’ your middle name? Cetaris puts a sharp focus on continuous learning with individual support to help you access the specific learning resources you need to grow whether it’s conferences, courses, books, online, audio
or certification support you need. We also encourage learning with others through peer to peer mentoring, hackathons, huddles, and local tech community involvement.
Flexible work hours, sit/stand workstations, and great tooling are just some of the supports promoting our team’s work/life balance and ability to build great software.
Our people are passionate about solving complex business problems using Agile methodologies and paired development. Team celebrations typically involves good food and going out to play (skiing, bowling, geocache, foosball tournies…)!
See our team in action at http://careers.stackoverflow.com/company/cetaris
Our northwest GTA location is easily accessed from the 427, 401, 400, and 407 as well as by public transit. Free parking is available to all team members!
This is a permanent position, with salary plus bonus and medical/dental benefits.
You will learn our existing System Integration framework, and help us bring it to the next generation using the latest technologies to reduce maintenance and increase customer usability.
You will be part of a team that is automating deployments to reduce manual intervention. You will identify issues that affect deployment and recommend how to eliminate root causes.
You will document integration module layouts, user guides, and technical details to support customer’s effective use of non-standard integration points.
With increased product knowledge and experience, Data Analysts interface with Fortune 500 customers, taking their integration requirements, working with our team to produce integration points and working through their implementation with the customer.
Train customer teams to effectively utilize integration functionality. Act in a Business Analyst or Project Management role for specific integration projects.
Desire Skills and Experience
- You have 1 to 2 years’ experience with data analysis involving data.
- You thrive on learning new systems, problem solving, and managing the flow of large amounts of data.
- You easily grasp and interpret complex business concepts / processes / rules.
- You possess basic knowledge of T-SQL, and database query writing is an area where you shine.
- Ability to read and interpret XML.
- You have experience with Testing and writing Unit Tests.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex concepts in user-friendly terms.
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and the Microsoft Office and Windows platforms.
- You can clearly articulate your design ideas and concepts to others verbally and in writing. At the same time you are team oriented and adaptable enough to collaborate on the final design.
- You are persistent by nature, and focused on achieving your project team’s outcomes.
- You demonstrate excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Helpful but not required
- Experience in systems analysis and design in large, complex systems environments.
- Previous exposure to paired development.
- Powershell experience, other scripting languages also helpful.
- Experience with well-implemented Agile, team decision making, and able to contribute ideas to help evolve our process.
- Knowledge of asset management or transportation maintenance industries or the curiosity to learn!
How to apply
If our System Integration Data Analyst role sounds like a good fit for you, send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.