Looking for a great long term career opportunity? Build leading-edge Enterprise Asset Management software to help our Fortune 500 customers reduce their carbon footprint,
and work with a stable organization in small collaborative teams where you enjoy flexible scheduling and top-notch learning, equipment and tooling support.
We are looking for an Intermediate / Senior .NET Software Developer to join our back end software development team to design, develop, document,
and unit test on major enterprise-level applications in C#.
You should apply if
- You have 5 to 10 years’ design and development experience writing large-scale business solutions in C#, .Net, and SQL Server Database
- You have a strong interest and ability in server-side development with the opportunity to optimize server side business objects.
- Database development and query writing are areas where you shine, and you enjoy best working in the server side to middle tier.
- You're a quick learner with a passion for solving business problems and meeting end user requirements
- You easily grasp and interpret complex business concepts / processes / rules
- You can clearly articulate your design ideas and concepts to others verbally and in writing. At the same time you are open minded and adaptable enough to collaborate on the final design.
- You are persistent by nature, and focused on achieving your project team’s outcomes
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and the Microsoft Office and Windows platforms
Helpful but not required
- Microsoft Certification: MCPD Web Developer 4.0
- Experience with well-implemented Agile, and able to contribute ideas to evolving our process
- Knowledge of asset management or transportation maintenance industries or the curiosity to learn!
Annual salary (based on experience) + bonus. Shared medical and dental benefits.
How to apply
If our Back end .NET Developer role sounds like a good fit for you, send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
We thank you for your interest, and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.