Looking for a great long term career opportunity? Build leading-edge Enterprise Asset Management software to help our Fortune 500 customers reduce their carbon footprint,
and work with a stable organization in small collaborative teams where you enjoy flexible scheduling and top-notch learning, equipment, and tooling support.
We are looking for an Intermediate / Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join our Advance Reports Development team to design, develop, implement,
and support complex Microsoft BI data warehousing. The ideal candidate will perform multidimensional data modeling using SSAS and Tabular methods. In addition, the chosen candidate will perform data mining using SSIS, SSRS, and C#.
By helping some of the world’s largest organizations to manage millions of fleet and fixed assets in over fifty countries, we enable them to mine mission-critical data and
ultimately help them to reduce their carbon footprint.
Is ‘learning’ your middle name? Cetaris puts a sharp focus on continuous learning with individual support to help you access the specific learning resources you need to grow
whether it’s conferences, courses, books, online, audio or certification support you need. We also encourage learning with others through peer to peer mentoring, hackathons,
huddles, and local tech community involvement.
Flexible work hours, sit/stand workstations, and great tooling are just some of the supports promoting our team’s work/life balance and ability to build great software. Our people are passionate about solving complex business problems using Agile methodologies and paired development.
Team celebrating usually involves good food and going out to play (skiing, bowling, geocache, foosball tournies…)! See our team in action at our Stack Overflow page.
Our northwest GTA location is easily accessed from the 427, 401, 400, and 407 as well as by public transit. Free parking is available for all team members!
As part of our EAM Advanced Reporting team, you will play an integral role in BI architectural design, logical and physical design, data modelling, ETL, and Cube design and implementation. You thrive on solving challenging data analysis problems, finding innovative BI solutions to meet
customer needs, and are comfortable communicating with customers to acquire details from business users.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Microsoft BI developer using SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, multidimensional and tabular methods, and data mining on SQL Server 2005 to 2014.
- In depth knowledge of BI architectures, relational and dimensional data modeling.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience using MSSQL relational database in the database development lifecycle, including planning, designing, implementation, performance tuning, troubleshooting, testing, documenting, deployment, and maintenance.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft .NET technologies (C#) related to backend development on SQL Server.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with a better than average knowledge of Excel and PowerPivot.
Helpful but not required
- MCSE or MCITP in Microsoft Business Intelligence in SQL Server 2008 or 2012 is a plus.
- Familiarity with Big Data: Hortonworks Data Platform, HDInsight, Apache Storm, HBase.
- Experience with PowerView, PowerQuery,PowerMap.
- A Master’s degree (MSc) in Mathematics, Statistical Science,Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience using analytical and statistical tools (such as R, and other math packages), machine learning, data mining, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms.
Annual salary (based on experience) + bonus. Shared medical and dental benefits.
How to apply
Send us your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com. We thank you for your interest, and will contact you if you are selected for an interview.